Fractionated Coconut Oil has so many awesome uses!!
Fractionated just means the way the oil is made. It has the fatty acids removed, isn’t used for cooking and is preferred by the cosmetic industry because of its colourless, odourless and absorbency properties. Perfect for sensitive skin, babies and is a natural product.
Here are 10 uses for fractionated coconut oil >>
- Apply topically to hydrate skin
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity
- Use as a hair conditioner. Apply to damp hair, then massage into your scalp and hair. Put a shower cap on, tuck your hair inside, and leave the coconut oil on for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair and rinse with warm water.
- Hair Shine – put a few drops on the palm of your hand and apply it lightly throughout your hair.
- Makeup Remover – apply a few drops on a cotton ball or facial pad.
- Foot Care – mix with Lavender essential oil and massage into your heels and feet.
- Wood Furniture Polish – mix with water and lemon essential oil.
- Polish stainless steel – put on some paper towel and wipe off an smudge marks.
- Plant revitaliser – use to polish up their leaves.
If you’d like to know more about how I use essential oils in my life head to this category.