Hi there! Thanks for popping by today. I put some quick graphics together with 5 uses for Easy Air essential oil.
Originally when I got this oil I just assumed it would only be used when someone was sick. But I have actually found it’s a much more useful oil than I thought. I go through bottles of it! I grab it to use in my diffuser all the time. I team it with Cypress, Lemon and Peppermint. It makes everything smell so fresh!
Anyway, here are a few more uses >>
Easy Air Uses
- Make your own roller bottle of diluted Easy Air for seasonal respiratory support. Use 1-5 drops to 10ml of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on the age.
- Sleep easier at night by adding a few drops to your diffuser by the bed. Easy Air promotes a calming effect.
- Apply a drop of Easy Air to your palms and take a deep breath to invigorate and enhance breathing. Perfect before you need to exercise.
- Boost your brain power and concentration. Either diffuse Easy Air in your workspace or add a drop to your palms and inhale.
- My favourite way to support my immune system during change of season is to diffuse Easy Air, On Guard and Frank Essential Oils.
- Add a few drops on a pillow to help you sleep easier at night. This is great for people that do not like the oils applied directly on their skin.
- For the snorer – rub a diluted strip across their top lip before sleep.
- Diffuse to rid musty smells. Add Cypress to the mix.
- Easy air is great to use if you are feeling anxious or claustrophobic.
- Does your house have that pet aroma from your lovely pets? Use Easy Air to diffuse the house, especially when you have guests coming over.