Hi there! Thanks for popping by today. I put some quick graphics together with 5 uses for Lavender essential oil.
I use this oil daily! It’s always inside some sort of roller bottle, spray or part of a diffuser blend.
Lavender (the Queen of oils!) – have you been uptight, had a hard time relaxing before bed, are the kids worked up? It’s gentle, soothing, cooling. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Lavender has been proven to lower your heart rate, cool your body temp down and lower your cortisol levels. So if you have a busy mind before bed, use a combination of lavender and a couple of other oils to calm your body down.
- Add a few drops of Lavender Oil to your pillow or bottom of your feet for a restful night’s sleep. Works a treat!
- For happy hormones – 1 drop each Clary Sage, Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Frankincense – 10 ml glass bottle – Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil – OR Diffuse 2 drops of each. Great for hot flushes.
- Soothe skin irritations by applying a few drops of Lavender Oil to 1 tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil and then rub gently to the irritated area.
- Add a few drops to your bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Combine Lavender Oil with water in a glass spray bottle to remove unwanted odours in your home.
- Mix Lavender Oil with Frankincense Oil to reduce sun spots. Apply in the morning, after your shower and also before you go to bed.
- If you have had a full on day and need to unwind, diffuse 2 drops of Lavender Oil and 2 drops Frankincense Oil. It will do the trick!
- Lavender will help move the blood around so great for restless legs.
- It will lower your cortisol levels before bed. It will help with insomnia and menopause.
- Make your own natural lip balm. Add a few drops of Lavender Oil to shea butter, jojoba oil or coconut butter/oil and rub onto your lips.